Welcome To The Cinematic Adventure!

This is the movie related blog by Iain Boulton. You may know him as the partner in crime to Byron "Afro Film Viewer" Pitt on Cinematic Dramatic.

The following blog posts are his occasional movie musings, thoughts, reviews and odd points of view from someone involved in various cinematic aspects with movies.

Thursday 2 December 2010

Holiday!

I'm in a good mood considering the looming threats of snow, ice and the decimenation of all Christmas cheer this early in December.

I'm on holiday from work. For seven days.

YAY!

Anywhoo, this a movie blog and there is movie things to be done over these next seven happy days. I have scanned over my DVD & Blu-Ray collection and decided that I shall watch seven films over this next week. A fellow film viewer scoffed at this idea simply because he believed I wouldn't do it and thought I would be easily distracted by shiny objects, Steven Seagal, and likely too much Need For Speeding: Hot Pursuiting.

I will prove this man wrong!

So, the seven films I have selected are:

Out of these seven films I can tell you the following that there are four films listed here that I have never seen before. So it's a nice mix up of films I've haven't seen in a while and films that I've been interested in watching for some time now.
So, pay attention to the blog. I'll be talking about the first film on the list later today. IP MAN!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment