Welcome To The Cinematic Adventure!

This is the movie related blog by Iain Boulton. You may know him as the partner in crime to Byron "Afro Film Viewer" Pitt on Cinematic Dramatic.

The following blog posts are his occasional movie musings, thoughts, reviews and odd points of view from someone involved in various cinematic aspects with movies.

Friday 7 January 2011

It's Nicolas Cage Day! (to Iain that is...)

Hi all,

Season Of The Witch is out today. No, I haven't watched it yet. But to celebrate the start of another seven year wait for another good Nicolas Cage film (as theorized by Byron "AfroFilmViewer" Pitt), why not celebrate some of Cage's moments of cinematic madness.


All together now "I'm a Vampire! I'm a Vampire! I'm a Vampire!"

I'll try to watch Season of The Witch over the weekend and let you know if it's another notch in the EPIC FAIL pile for Cage.

1 comment:

  1. Is there any doubt this will be a turd? It looks like Van Helsing 2.

    ReplyDelete